-Soci Mosaic backsplash: Knox 3×6 Brick with an inset of Knox Amara Pattern and Brushed Venetian Chair Rail
2. My favorite thing about working at Soci – The people I work with and the dedication that everyone has to continue to make our company better for our customers! We have an incredible synergy, I have never worked for a company like this.
3. Previous work experience – I ran a builder design center in OKC, did that for two companies over a 7 year stretch.
4. My hometown – Cuba City, WI (small town basketball mecca)
5. Family life – I am married to the most amazing, understanding, selfless, beautiful & talented wife, Selena. I have a 13 year old son that is my not so mini-me… I have a 25 year old stepdaughter, Alicia that has 2 children, Brylin & Reagan.
6. Fun Fact – I play in a rock band called AV1 and have way too much fun with the clowns in it! I also having been coaching basketball for my son & some of friends for the last 5 years and truly love the time teaching the right way to play the game that I love.
-Soci flooring: Irish Créme Versailles Pattern Chiseld and Brushed
-Soci Mosaic backsplash: 1xq Twilight Mosaic
2. My favorite thing about working at Soci – I get to spend Thursday and Friday in the best state in the US, the promised land…….Oklahoma.
3. Previous work experience – I don’t really remember anything before working at the best company in the world, Soci.
4. My hometown – Tulsa, OK
5. Family Life – I am married with three beautiful children.
6. Fun Fact – I am an ex-Navy service member and an avid hunter.
Curtis SimpsonRegional Sales Representative
Meet Shannon Weems
1. If I had my dream kitchen…
-Kitchen sink: Blanco Performa 60/40 Medium Bowl in Metallic Gray
-Kitchen faucet: Blanco Meridian in Satin Nickel
-Soci flooring: 12×24 Afyon Honed cut into 6×24 and laid on a brick pattern
-Soci Mosaic backsplash – Marquette Herringbone on the bottom, seperated by Bead liner in Brushed Nickel, Zapata Linear Brick on the top.
2. My favorite thing about working at Soci – The people I work with! Each person brings their own dynamic to the team, making our environment fun and interesting at times. Each person is genuine and caring; it’s like a second family!
3. Previous work experience – Customer Service, Recruiting, Accounting
4. My hometown – Princeton, TX
5. Family life – Married with two boys.
6. Fun Fact – I love fast cars and big trucks =)
Shannon WeemsInside Sales Rockstar
Meet Tinkie Davidson
1. If I had my dream kitchen…it would be outside. But for inside it would be the items below:
-Kitchen Sink: 60/40 Blanco Low Divide Truffle
-Kitchen Faucet: Delta Addison Touch Faucet
-Soci Flooring: Créme Brulee Chiseled and Brushed Versailles Pattern
-Soci Mosaic Backsplash: Crema Marfil Bevel Brick with Venetian Stepped Deco Pins as accents.
2. My favorite thing about working at Soci – Helping our awesome customers!
3. Previous work experience – Real estate
4. My hometown – McKinney, TX
5. Family life – Happily married for 36 years with two awesome sons, 2 perfect grandsons and one perfect granddaughter.
6. Fun Fact – I enjoy camping with all my peeps, fishing, kayaking and just being outside. If I can’t be outside then I’m shopping for stuff to decorate my house.
Tinkie DavidsonInside Sales Extraordinaire
Meet Katie Thornhill
1. If I had my dream kitchen…
-Kitchen sink: Diamond 1 3/4 Bowl Reverse with Low-Divide